Vodafone has launched an innovative and portable Mobile Wi-Fi terminal device in India which can be used by 5 users simultaneously to connect to Vodafone’s 3G network. It contains a SIM slot to connect to the 3G network and 5 users can then connect their computers, mobile gaming devices, digital music players to the device over Wi-Fi to enjoy 3G speeds.
The Vodafone R201 MiFi device has a compact design and a battery life of up to 4 hours. It is Priced at Rs 5,500/- and can be powered by battery, mains or USB along with plug and play software of 128 MB flash memory empowering the user with the flexibility of usage, while sharing the coverage between several devices.
Here are the detailed Specs of the device:
- Dimensions 98x62x14mm and Weight 90 gms
- Segmented OLED display
- 3G, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps & HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- DLNA certified with 802.11 b/g + Samba Support
- GSM bands: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, UMTS bands: 900 / 2100 / 1900
- Qualcomm 7225 & receive diversity on 3G Bands
- Plug and Play software
- Micro SDHC (up to 32Gb)
- 1400 MAh Li-Ion battery (up to 4 hours)