Kyocera Document Solutions has unveiled a Multi – Functional Printer, TASKalfa 2551ci, a color A3 MFP, with color copy/color network Printer/color network scanner. Under the hood of this printer is a P1022 (Dual Core) /800 MHz processor and a 3.5 GB RAM. It also has an inbuilt 160Gb Hard Disk that lets users save documents for regular printing.
The Key Feature of this printer are Wireless LAN (Optional) Embedded OCR conversion for scanning, Password Protected Printing, Security Watermark Feature etc. The device starts at a price range of Rs.2.8 Lakhs. The Wireless printing is for convenient placement of the machines anywhere in the office without the need for a network cable or network point.
The A3 colour all-rounder is for demanding work groups. The key features being :
- Up to 25 A4 pages per minute in Colour
- Standard 3.5 GB RAM + 160 GB HDD for memory and storage.
- Standard network printing and Colour scanning
- Optional fax functions: network fax, dual fax and Internet fax
- Optional one-path duplex document processor scans up to 100 ipm
- Optional 1,000-sheet-finisher for stapling and punching
- Optional scan to searchable PDF solution
- Long-life components provide unprecedented efficiency and reliability