Fujitsu has not been around in the Tablet market for consumer devices for a long time. Back in 2012, the company had launched a quad-core tablet – m532 and since then we have not heard any new tablets offerings from Fujitsu. With so many tablets already in the market, Fujitsu has adopted a different strategy to find some success in the tablet market.
It has now launched the Q335/K Arrows Tablet which runs on Windows 8.1 Pro and also supports regular Microsoft Applications like MS Office. The Arrows name might sound familiar to you, back in 2011 the company had launched the super slim Arrows Smartphone running Android Gingerbread.
Here are some specs and features of the Arrows Tablet:
- Powered by Intel Atom Z3735F processor
- Has a 8-inch wide-angle LCD display
- Weighs less than 400 grams
- 12.6 cm wide and less than 1cm thick
- Runs on Windows 8.1 Pro and has support for Microsoft Office
- Folio cover / case fixed with it that helps preventing scratches and makes handling of the tablet safe
The price of the Fujitsu Arrows tablet is around US $499 – approx. Rs. 30,000 in Indian Currency (Without MS Windows License cost)
Post a comment