Remember the Huawei Ascend Mate, that was touted to be the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 competitor? Well, we have a new avatar of the phone from Huawei and its called the Ascend Mate 3. Although Huawei has not made anything official yet about this device but he have got hold of the Antutu Benchmark results of a Huawei device MT7-TL00 which is touted to be the Ascend Mate 3 smartphone.
As with the first version of the phone, the Ascend Mate 3 will also be a phablet with a 6.1 inch screen and will have 1080p resolution. Now this is new as the older versions of the Mate did not have such hi-res screens.
Specs and Features of Huawei Ascend Mate 3
- Powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 920 processor based on the Cortex A7 and the Cortex A15 architectures
- Has a 6.1 inch screen with a full HD 1080p display resolution
- Has 3GB RAM
- Runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System
- 13MP Primary camera on the back with LED Flash and HD video recording
- 5MP Front camera for video calling and taking Selfies
We will update this article when we find out more about its full specs and pricing details. As expected, we can assume the device will be priced on the lower side – approx US $450 (Rs. 25,000 in Indian currency)