India’s home-grown e-commerce major Flipkart.com has launched its own brand of Tablets called the DigiFlip. The tablets have modern features like a powerful processor, 1GB RAM and 16GB built-in storage. The DigiFlip tablet is priced at Rs. 10,000 (approx US $165) and runs on Android 4.2.2.
Flipkart and other e-commerce players in India have been trying really hard to stand out in the crowd of e-commerce websites and especially after Amazon launched its operations in India. This move of Flipkart – launching their own tablets – is in a way inspired from Amazon with their Kindle Fire Tablet and the recent Fire Phone launches.
As of now you can buy it online from Flipkart.com and with a promotional offer going on, the company is offering free products close to Rs. 10,000 in valuation on purchasing the tablet.
Let us take a look at the specs and features of the DigiFlip tablet:
- Powered by a 1.3GHz Cortex A7 processor
- 7 inch HD Display IPS Screen which a resolution of 1280 by 800 pixels
- 1GB RAM
- 16 GB Internal storage which is expandable upto 32GB using SDCard slot
- Metallic build
- Dual – SIM support
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi, 3G, MicroUSB 2.0 Port and bluetooth
- 5MP Primary camera and 2MP Front camera for taking selfies and video calling
- Powered by a 3000 mAh Li-polymer battery that gives you upto 8 hours of talktime
- Sensors – Accelerometer, light sensor, proximity sensor