LG has started shipping its latest tablet – the G Pad 10.1 worldwide. It is the first tablet in LG’s lineup to sport the redesigned LG G3 UI (from the famed LG G3 smartphone). Available in red and Black body colours, the tablet has a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor (almost the standard these days for mobile devices) and is approx. 10.1 inches in diagonal size.
Specs and Features of the LG G Pad 10.1 Tablet
- Powered by a 1.2GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Has a 10.1-inch WXGA IPS screen with a display resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
- 5 megapixels primary camera and a 1.3 MP front camera for video calling and taking selfies
- Runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system
- The tablet has 1GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage, expandable using MIcroSD card
- Runs on a 8000mAh battery. Such a large capacity battery makes sure it stays with you for a longer period of time
- Dimensions – 26.09 by 16.59 by 0.89 cm, weighs 523g
The company has not yet voiced anything about the pricing of the device but looking at the specs and features on offer we expect it to be a mid-range budget device. It will be first available in the US and gradually in European and Asian countries followed by Latin America.