Google has made available the Android Wear platform for developers and device manufacturers. Android Wear goes into your watch and you can get all your information right on your fingertips – like notifications about messages, calendar entries, weather updates and many other things. You just need to connect your Android phone to your Android Wear powered device like a watch.
At the Google IO, LG showcased and launched the LG G Watch powered by the Android Wear platform, along with Samsung’s Gear Live watch. The watch is available in two colors – Black Titan & White Gold and you can customize it with any standard watch strap. Currently the LG G Watch comes at a price of US $229 and Rs. 14,990 in Indian Currency in the India Play Store. The watch needs a compatible Android Phone to work. Find out how you can check if your Android phone is Android Wear Watch compatible or not.
Here are the specs and features of the LG G Android Wear Watch:
- Powered by a 1.2 GHz processor
- Has a 4 GB internal storage and 512 MB RAM
- Runs on the Android Wear Operating system
- Has a 1.65 inch IPS LCD screen with a display resolution of 280 by 280 pixels
- Dimensions – 3.79 cm by 4.65 cm by 0.995 cm
- Weighs just 63 grams
- Powered by a 400 mAh Battery
- Wireless connectivity to your Android phone using low energy Bluetooth 4.0
- Sensors on the watch – Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope
- Pogo pin USB port on the Watch and a Micro USB port on the charger
You can pre-order / buy it from Google Play Store: Watches or get it from Amazon.
Post a comment