Alcatel is now getting into the tablet space by announcing their first ever tablet device, the One Touch T10. The tablet is targeted at users with a low budget for buying such devices. However, Alcatel has made sure the tablet stays up to the mark by installing the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream sandwich operating system.
The Alcatel One Touch T10 tablet is expected to be retailing for close to US $140 (which is approx. Rs. 7,000 in Indian Currency). As of now the tablet is already available in European Countries and retail for about 120 euros.
Let us now take a quick look at the specs and features of this new tablet from Alcatel:
- Has a 800 x 480 pixel display
- 1 GHz Rockchip RK2918 ARM Cortex-A8 single core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB of flash based internal storage which is expandable upto 32GB using a microSD card.
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Weight: 12 ounce
- Connectivity options: WiFi, micro USB port, mini HDMI port, and a headphone jack.
Post a comment