Samsung is going really aggressive with the marketing and promotional strategies for its mobile and tablet devices in the US where Apple has been successfully dominating the smartphone and tablet markets with the iPhone and iPad.
So, the Trial Program lets consumers in the US to try many of Samsung’s smartphone and tablet offerings for a period of 21 days without paying anything for the trial experience. This applies to many devices offered by the company including the latest Samsung Galaxy S5, the Galaxy Note 3, the Gear 2 and Gear Fit devices. You will also receive the USB charging cables, Samsung earbuds and a screen protector. All you need to do is walk-into one of the Samsung Experience centers listed below, pay a fully-refundable deposit using your credit / debit card and walk out with a new Samsung device!
A Samsung representative said that this initiative is a part of Samsung’s commitments towards its customers that empowers them with various hands-on options before they can go ahead and make the purchase.
The trial program was kick-started at 5 locations in the US and here are the addresses of these Samsung Experience centers:
- Dallas-Fort Worth/Frisco, TX: Stonebriar Centre Mall, 2601 Preston Rd, Frisco, TX 75034
- Houston/The Woodlands, TX: The Woodlands Mall, 1201 Lake Woodlands Dr, The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Los Angeles/Canoga Park, CA: Westfield Topanga, 6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Canoga Park, CA 91303
- New York City: Samsung Galaxy Studio SoHo, 130 Prince Street, NY, NY
- Santa Clara, CA: Westfield Valley Fair, 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa Clara, CA 95050