4K displays and TVs are soon becoming two buzzwords both among consumers as well as tech manufacturers. Just like how everyone had gone crazy for LCD TVs when they were launched, its the time for 4K TVs now. Anyways, LG has announced two high end smart televisions in the UK market – these are 77 inches and 65 inches each and have OLED displays.
The 77 inch TV bears a model number 77EC980V and the 65 inch TV bears the model number 65EC970V. Both the TVs have similar features but as expected, they are priced really on the higher side. The 77-inch TV is priced at 19,999 pounds which is approximately US $34,000 and the 65-inch TV is priced at 5999 pounds which is approximately US $10,214.
Let us now take a look at the features of both the TVs:
- Runs on LG Smart TV WebOS
- Supported by LG’s WRGB OLED and colour refiner technologies
- Ultra HD 4K display with a screen resolution of 3840 by 2160 pixels
- Support for Ultra Cinema 3D and FPR
- Ability to upscale Low-Definition content into near 4K quality with LG’s own True 4K Engine Pro