Samsung’s Galaxy series of devices has been such a hit that Samsung has even launched a digital camera by the same name – Samsung Galaxy Camera with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. With Android, the Galaxy Camera brings on an entire new range of cameras which are more capable digitally.
For, instance you can use your favorite apps like Instagram to give a better effect to your photos which will be more hi-resolution in nature now! So, its like having the best of both the worlds at one place – power of Android and the power of a proper digital camera with good optical Zoom.
Let us now take a look at the specs of Samsung Galaxy Digital Camera:
- 21x optical zoom lens
- Bright 16MP BSI CMOS sensor
- 4.8-inch HD LCD screen
- Quad-core 1GHZ processor.
- 4G LTE connectivity
- Runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system
- Ability to upload and manage photos to the web directly from the camera
- Weight: 305 Grams
- Thickness: 19mm on lens down
- Apps like AllSharePlay & Share Shot that let users to share images among other Galaxy devices which are in a 200 feet proximity
The Samsung Galaxy Digital Camera is going to AT&T for now but we expect it to be available soon to other countries. The price of the camera is expected to be around US $675 (Approx. Rs. 32,500/- in Indian Currency)