Sony has launched the all new Windows 8 Ultrabook called the Vaio DUO. Well, this goes in the same range of Sony’s Vaio laptops and totally lives up the expectations of being an Ultrabook which weighs just 1.3Kgs along with the long life battery. The laptop has a 11.6 inch screen with Full HD support.
Let us take us a detailed look at the features of the Sony Vaio DUO ultrabook:
- Powered by Intel Core i7-3517U processor. Versions also available with the Core i5 and Core i3 Processors.
- Runs on the Windows 8 or Windows 8 Pro operating system
- Has Memory 4GB or 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz SDRAM
- Storage options: Drive 128GB or 256GB Solid State Drive
- 11.6-inch Full HD widescreen with a 16:9 aspect ratio with a display resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels. There is also a capacitive touchscreen on the ultrabook.
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 card
- Other features: WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0 + HS; Ethernet, USB 3.0, USB 3.0 with USB charge; VGA out; HDMI out; Memory Stick Duo / SD memory card combined slot; stereo speakers with xLOUD™ ; Full HD Web Cameras (x2, front and rear facing) powered by ‘Exmor for PC’ (2.07 megapixels); Sensors (NFC, GPS, Accelerometer, Gyro, Digital Compass); Windows button; rotation lock button; digitizer stylus
- Dimensions: 320 mm x 17.85 mm x 199 mm
- Weight Approx. 1.3kg
Post a comment