Canon recently announced its flagship camera for professional photographers – DSLR EOS-1D X in India. The camera has a number of intelligent high-end features that make it the perfect choice for photographers for whom image quality is of utmost importance in spite of bad shooting conditions.
The camera also comes with two awesome accessories – the WFT-E6 wireless file transmitter and GP-E1 GPS receiver.
Let’s now take a look at the features and specs of the Canon DSLR EOS-1D X Camera:
- A 35mm full-frame, 18.1MP sensor geared towards the highest image quality with low noise
- An unbeatable 14 frames per second (mirror lock up shooting)
- Features dual DIGIC 5+ processors
- 61AF points and wider frame coverage
- World’s fastest response among mirror-driven systems at 36 ms
- 100,000-pixel RGB Metering Sensor
Here is what Dr. Alok Bharadwaj – Senior Vice President of Canon India said about the EOS 1D X camera at the launch event –
The DSLR category is growing at 100% a year in India and Pro segment is growing even faster for Canon, as we are No 1 in that category.
Coupled with ground breaking technologies geared at higher quality output, increased functionality, and enhanced durability, the EOS-1D X has introduced a paradigm shift in what professionals expect from their cameras.
There has been no word from Canon yet regarding the price of the Camera but we expect it to bear a hefty price tag. It is set be launched for sale in the Indian markets by April 2012.