We have come across an upcoming smartphone from Lenovo called the K920 Vibe Z2 Pro or simply the Lenovo K920. This phone is expected to hit the markets by August 5 2014. Lenovo had launched another smartphone Golden Warrior A8 earlier this month (July 18).
Let us also tell you that the K920 Vibe Z2 Pro is going to be Lenovo’s next flagship smartphone and is expected to launch on August 5. Although there has been no words from Lenovo about the price of the device but we feel that the price will not burn a hole into your pockets looking at the pricing history of the company’s earlier smartphone launches.
Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro Specs
- Has a 6-inch QHD IPS touchscreen which a massive 2560 by 1440 pixels display resolution
- Powered by a 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- Has 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- Runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Lenovo Vibe UI 2.0
- Has a 16 MP rear camera with dual-LED flash and a 5 MP front camera for video calling and taking selfies
- Support for dual-SIM
- Network connectivity: 4G LTE, Wifi, GPS
- Runs on a huge 4000 mAh battery
- Dimensions -15.6 cm by 8.13 cm by 0.77 cm
As you all are aware that Lenovo currently owns Motorola, it will be interesting to see how the mobile devices from both these companies are priced considering the fact that Motorola is doing really great with its phones like Moto G and Moto X.