Google has started selling the recently launched low-cost smartphone from Motorola, the Moto G in the Play Store along with its Nexus phones, tablets and other devices. As of now the Moto G is available for sale only on the US version of the Google Play store.
The Moto G comes in two versions 8GB and the 16 GB. This is just like how Apple versions its iPhone and iPad devices. With a 4.5-inch huge screen the Moto G smartphone is priced at US $179 for the 8GB version and US $199 for the 16GB version. Approximate prices in Indian currency turn out to be Rs. 11,000 and Rs. 12,300 respectively. The best ting being the device is unlocked.
Visit the Google Play Store page for Moto G – play.google.com/store/devices/details/Moto_G_Google_Play_edition_8GB
Lets take a quick look at the specs and features of the Motorola Moto G smartphone:
- Runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- Has a 4.5″ screen with a 1280 x 720 HD, 329 ppi – display resolution
- 5 MP primary camera and 1.3MP front camera
- Dimensions 129.9 x 65.9 x 6-11.6 (curve) mm
- Weighs 143 grams
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion, 2070 mAh battery
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdrago 400 Quad Core, 1.2 GHz processor
- Other regular wireless features