ZTE has launched an all new smartphone called the Blade Vec 4G and it has Google’s Now Launcher pre-installed, set as the default making it the first Non-Google smartphone available in the market to be running the Google Now launcher and the default Android UI (Stock UI).
As of now the only phones running the Google Now launcher are Google’s own Nexus smartphones and tablets and some of Motorola’s smartphones owing to the Moto-Google connection before Google sold Motorola to Lenovo.
ZTE Blade Vec 4G Specs
- Has a 5-inch screen with 720p resolution
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Network connectivity – 4G LTE, GPS, WiFi Direct
- 8 megapixel primary camera and a 1 megapixel front camera for video calling
- Has 1GB RAM
- Runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- 16GB internal storage
Google Now Launcher Features
- You can see cards on your phone’s home-screen that show various information like weather, places to visit around your current location, car parking location.
- Easily open up the “Ok Google” interface to do voice search about various things.
- Simple looking, yet-powerful Google Stock UI
There are no words about the pricing of this device as of now. We will update you as soon as we get some information.