We heard from some sources that Lenovo has plans of launching as many as 60 mobile phones by the end of 2014 and looks like it has already started its spree of launching smartphones for various consumer segments. The first one being the Lenovo Golden Warrior A8.
The phone is expected to have a octa-core processor and will run on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. The price of the device will be around US $128 (Approx. Rs. 7800 in Indian Currency) Let us now take a look at the specs and features of the Lenovo Golden Warrior A8 smartphone:
- Powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT-6592 processor
- Runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system
- Has a 5-inch screen with a display resolution of 720 x 1,280 pixels
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage.
- 13MP primary camera at the back with dual-LED Flash and a 5MP front camera for video calling and taking selfies
- To be available in black, white and pink if gold colours
The Lenovo Golden Warrior A8 smartphone has been priced at 798 CNY (US $130 or Rs. 7800 in Indian Currency) and CNY 898 (US $144 or Rs. 8500 in Indian currency) between two major carriers in China and will be available starting July 18 2014.
Lenovo has been launching many mobile phones and tablets in various markets worldwide but we feel the company is yet to achieve that kind of success which it commands in desktop and laptop computer segments.
Post a comment