HTC has been doing some really high profile launches when it comes to smartphones. Last month in July, HTC launched two great smartphones – HTC Desire 616 & HTC One E8 in India (one of the largest mobile economies in the world) and now its the turn of US.
HTC has now launched two new smartphones in the US, these are HTC Desire 816 and the HTC Desire 610. Both the phones are high-end and have HTC Sense 6 UI along with BoomSound speakers with 4.7 inch and 5.5 inch screen respectively. The HTC Desire 816 will be priced at US $299 and will be available on Virgin Mobile.
HTC Desire 816 Specs & Features
- Has a 5.5-inch HD screen with a display resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels
- Powered by a 1.6GHz quadcore Snapdragon,
- Has 1.5GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage with microSD card slot that supports memory expansion of up to 128GB
- 13 MP rear camera and 5MP primary camera
Specs & features of HTC Desire 610
- Has a 4.7-inch screen with a display resolution of 854 by 480 pixels
- Powered by a 1.2GHz quadcore Snapdragon processor
- Has 1GB of RAM
- 8GB Internal storage and a memory card slot for memory expansion
- 8-megapixels primary camera with support for 1080p video recording
- 1.3-megapixel front camera
Post a comment