Smartphone manufacturer BLU has launched the all new Vivo 4.8 HD smartphone in the United States of America and is primarily targeted at the mid-range budget segment with its price set at US $250.
The phone runs on Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean operating system however the company has put forward claims that it is upgradeable to the more recent versions of Android, the Kitkat 4.4.1 through its over-the-air Wireless Update Feature.
Looking at the price of the device and the huge 4.8-inch screen it is evident that it may have a decent success among buyers and smartphone aficionados. Lets take a quick look at the specs and features that the phone has on offer.
Specs and Features of BLU Vivo 4.8 HD
- The phone has a 4.8-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with support for advanced technologies like the Nex Lens and Infinite View technologies. It has a max display resolution of 720p HD.
- In this era of multi-core processors on mobile phones it would not be very strange to know the fact that this device is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6589T 1.5GHz processor and a PowerVR SGX544 graphics card.
- The amount of RAM, which is just 1GB however does not do any justice to the meaty specs that we just mentioned above. The device has a 16GB built-in storage which should be good enough for all your music and photo storage needs.
- Camera – 8-megapixel primary camera and a whopping 5-mp front camera for video calls which means no more bad video calling quality. Other features of the camera include a BSI sensor and full HD video recording support.
- Connectivity options – Wi-Fi, 3G and Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Stylish colour options – Matte Black, Ceramic White, Electric Neon Yellow and Glimmer Pink
- Powered by a 2,000 mAh Li-Ion battery
In order to buy the Blu Vivo 4.8HD smartphone all you need to do is go to the Blu Online Store on Amazon.