BenQ has launched its W750 entry-level projector for home use which offers a nice 3D cinematic experience. The BenQ W750 projector is primarily targeted at those consumers who want to have a real 3D cinema viewing experience right at their homes that too at an affordable price. The device can project a screen of up-to 300-inches diagonally when set at a proper distance from the screen.
Powered with the latest DLP technology, the BenQ W750 has the ability to deliver 3D projection with a single video feed. Well, just to let you know, this is different from the traditional 3D projector systems where you need two projectors with two different feeds to create a 3D effect. The BenQ W750 3D cinematic projector is priced at Rs. 60,000/- making it the cheapest option as of now in its segment in India. You can buy it from flipkart.com or your nearest retailer.
Let us now take a quick look at the specs and features of the BenQ W750 3D cinematic projector:
- Features SmartEco technology – auto-adjustment of lamp power to maximize saving up to 70% and lower the maintenance costs.
- Extra long lamp life of 6500 hours
- Ultra-high contrast ratio of 13000:1
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 aspect ratio
- Native resolution: 1280×720 pixels
- 2500 ANSI Lumens projector bulb
- Built in 10W audio output power
- Single connectivity HDMI 1.4a interface (2 HDMI ports) which can be used to connect Blu-ray player, Satellite or PS3 (Sony Playstation)
- Pair of 3D glasses included
- Ability to play back images with a diagonal size of upto 300 inches
- Simple plug-n-play installation
- Quick-release button that makes the projector placement really flexible