Do you travel frequently and your work involves moving around dusty areas and handling heavy machines, then this new rugged mobile phone from from Sonim, the XP5220 Bolt is what you should be looking at.
This phone has been specially made for people who work in challenging environments such as:
- Oil and gas
- Facilities management
The Phone is priced at US $399 (Approx. Rs. 20,000/- in Indian Currency) and sells at US $99 on contract with AT&T.
Let us now take a look at some of the specs and features of the Sonim XP5220 BOLT Phone:
- Fully submersible to 2 meters under water
- Can handle 2-meter drops onto concrete, resistant to extreme temperatures, and dust proof.
- Comes with a scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass screen.
- Supports extended talk time of 12 hours
- Active noise cancelation and enhanced audio with a 23mm speaker
- Has a 2-megapixel camera with LED flash and video recording capabilities
- Built-in GPS receiver
Post a comment