As the name says, the Samsung Galaxy Beam Projector phone is Samsung’s all new offering for users who like to view everything big. The Samsung Galaxy Beam Projector is powered by a decent 15 lumens projector using which users can easily view their photos and videos in large sizes both at their homes and while they are out. The phone also has a large 4 inch display. Let us take a look at the specs and features of the phone.
Samsung Galaxy Beam Smartphone Specs & Features
- 4.0-inch TFT display with a 480×800 pixels screen resolution (WVGA)
- Has a 15 lumens projector whose projection goes up to 50-inch hi-dimension in width
- Has a 1 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Has 786MB RAM and 8GB Internal Memory, MicroSD slot (Memory expandable up to 32GB)
- 5MP camera with Auto focus and flash, 1.3MP secondary camera for video calls
- Dimensions – 6.42 x 12.4 x 1.25cm, weight 146 grams
- Powered by Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS
- Other features include: Bluetooth 3.0＋HS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, MicroUSB, USB 2.0, aGPS
- 3.5mm jack for headphones
- A powerful 2000 mAh battery
- Expected Samsung Galaxy Beam Projector smartphone price – Rs. 30,000/- (Approx USD 660). We will update you with the exact price once Samsung comes out with the pricing details.
Shown below is another picture of the phone that shows the phone’s projector:
Post a comment