Inspite of their not so glamorous success in the Smartphone arena, Nokia is not deterred from launching new devices in those segments where the company still has it’s forte – candybar phones! Nokia 515 is their latest addition to the candybar range of phones, but not in the Asha Series of Nokia Phones.
However, Nokia is trying to play the exclusive card with the Nokia 515 by giving the device a premium feel using high quality materials to build the device. What we have learned is that the body of the Nokia 515 has been made from a single piece of anodized, sandblasted aluminum. Takes me to the days of Nokia N82 and the Nokia N73!
The Nokia 515 will soon be available for sale and will be priced at around US $155 (approx. Rs. 11,000 in Indian Currency)
Let us now take a look at some of the specs and features of the Nokia 515 mobile phone:
- Has a 2.4-inch QVGA LCD 262k screen with curved display that is protected by Gorilla Glass 2.
- Runs on Symbian OS
- Has internal storage of up to 256MB (flash) which can be expanded to 32GB using a microSD card
- Available in Dual-Sim and Single-Sim variants
- 5 megapixels primary camera with a bright LED flash to assist you in low light photography.
- Network: 3.5G HSDPA – GSM 850/900/1800/1900 WCDMA 900/2100
- Connectivity options: microUSB port supporting data transfer and charging, Bluetooth 3.0, 3.5 mm AV connector, Micro SIM
- Has dimensions of 11.4 cm by 4.8 cm by 1.1 cm and weighs 101.1g
- Battery life of up to 38 days standby; up to 10.4 hrs talk time and upto 5 hrs talk time while on 3G.