LG has launched its latest top of the line smartphone LG G3 in India – after almost 2 months it was launched initially. As expected from any company’s flagship smartphone, the LG G3 has stunning looks and great specs.
And when we say great specs, we meant it – for instance the G3 is available in two different versions one with 2GB RAM and another with 3GB RAM. Well, 3GB RAM on a mobile phone just makes it as good as a regular laptop – just with less screen real-estate 😉 To make the launch even more special, LG roped in Indian superstar Amitabh Bachhan at the launch event to display off the phone and talk about its features. The company also plans to launch 15,000 limited edition units of the phone with Amitabh Bachhan’s signature behind it.
Coming to the price of LG G3 in India – it is expensive! The 16GB storage and 2GB RAM version of LG G3 is priced at Rs. 47,990 whereas the 32GB storage and 3GB RAM version of LG G3 is priced at Rs. 50,990. The phones have not launched on Flipkart yet, when it does we will update you. However, LG has also launched the low cost version – the G3 Beat in India which is priced much lower.
LG G3 Smartphone Specs
- Has a 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS display screen with a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels – 538 ppi
- Powered by a 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- Runs on Android 4.4.2 – KitKat
- Has a 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash and Laser Auto Focus
- There is also a 2.1MP front-facing camera for video calling and taking selfies
- Like we said already, the phone is available in 2GB / 3GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal storage editions. It also has a microSD slot that supports additional storage upto 128GB
- Network connectivity – 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and NFC
- Runs on a 3000 mAh removable battery that supports Qiwireless charging
- Dimensions – 14.63 cm by 7.46 cm by 0.91 cm and weighs 151 grams
The LG G3 is priced at US $579.99 in United States of America which works out to approximately Rs. 33,500 in Indian currency however the price of the device starts from Rs. 47,500 onwards – which means users have to pay an addition Rs. 10,000 for the device in India. With great low-cost devices like the Xiaomi Mi3 and the Micromax Canvas HD already available in India, will you be interested in shelling out this huge price to buy the LG G3?
Post a comment