Huawei has launched two new Android based phones for the masses – the Ascend G510 and the Ascend Y300. Both the devices run on Android 4.1 Jelly bean and are top-notch devices with respect to screen sizes and their processing capabilities (yes, both of the phones have a dual-core processor). Let us now take a look at both the phones in detail.
Huawei Ascend G510
The Huawei Ascend G510 is a mid-range device, priced at Rs. 10,990/- and has many good features that can give the higher end devices from other manufacturers a run for their money. Let us now take a look at the specs and features of the Huawei Ascend G510 smartphone:
- Powered by a Dual-core 1.2 GHz CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Runs on Android 4.1 JellyBean OS
- Has a 4.5-inch FWVGA display with a display resolution of 854 by 480 pixels and an IPS screen
- 5 MP camera with AutoFocus and a 0.3 MP front camera for video calling
- The phone is just 9.9 mm thick – very slim
- Has 512MB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage, which is expandable up to 32 GB using a MicroSD card
- 1750mAh Li-Polymer battery
The Huawei Ascend G510 smart-phone is priced at Rs. 10,990/- only. Buy it from Flipkart now.
Huawei Ascend Y300
This is another smartphone from Huawei, the Ascend Y300 meant for young professionals who are not ready to shell out pries of a high-end smartphone but till want the experience provided by one. Let us take a look at some of the specs and features of the Ascend Y300 smartphone:
- Has a large 4-inch WVGA LCD screen, IPS 5 point multi-touch screen
- Runs on Android 4.1 JellyBean operating system with Huawei’s new Emotion UI interface
- Powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB Internal storage
- Camera Options: 5 megapixel Auto-focus camera and 0.3 megapixel front camera for video calling
- Has a long-lasting 1730mAh battery
The Huawei Ascend Y300 smart-phone is priced at Rs. 7,980/- only. Buy it from Flipkart now.