ZTE has launched an all new smartphone for the US Cellular called the “Director”. The device is basically a low cost one and has certain good features. ZTE plans the Director to be targeted towards school going children and professionals who do not want spend a high amount on buying a mobile device. The device runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream sandwich which is definitely a plus point as the device belongs to the mid-range of phones where you mostly get to see the Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
Let us now take a look at the specs and features of the ZTE Director Smartphone:
- Runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Has a 3.5 inch screen
- Powered by 1 GHz processor
- Has 4GB built-in storage with expandable memory card slot – supports upto 32GB
- Has a 3 megapixel camera with Video Camcorder
- Powered by a 1500mAh battery
As of now the phone will be available exclusively for US Cellular for just a dollar. ZTE also plans to make the phone available without any contract at a price of just US $200.