HTC has forayed into the dual-sim mobile market and has launched a couple of Dual-Sim mobile handsets in India and China which happen to be the hot beds for dal-sim mobile phones.
The phones are called the HTC Desire V and HTC Desire VC. The primary difference between these phones is that the HTC Desire V is meant only for GSM networks and has been launched in India where as the the HTC Desire VC is meant for GSM as well as CDMA networks and has been launched in China. Apart from this both the phones are similar looks wise and features wise.
Let us now take a quick look at the specs and features of the HTC Desire V:
- 4-inch WVGA display screen with 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- Qualcomm MSM7227A chipset
- 1GHz Cortex-A5 processor
- Adreno 200 graphics
- 215MB RAM & 4GB internal memory
- 5 megapixels auto-focus camera with LED flash and VGA recording
- 3.5mm jack with Beats Audio
- 1650mAh battery
- Other features: Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, WiFi, FM radio
- Memory expandable via microSD slot
- Runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
We expect the prices of the HTC Desire V mobile phone to be around US $345 (Approx. Rs. 18,000 in Indian Currency) and the HTC Desire VC would approximately cost US $318 (Approx. Rs. 16,000 in Indian Currency)