Toshiba has launched the Dynabook Satellite T572 & T772 notebooks powered by Intel’s latest Ivy Bridge processors. The notebooks are large work horses as they come built in with more than 4GB RAM, powerful processor and a huge 17.3 inch display screen.
The Dynabook Notebook range from Toshiba is priced in the range of US $1600 to US $1900 (Approx. Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 95,000 in Indian Currency). Let us now take a detailed look at the specs and features of these laptops from Toshiba:
- 17.3-inch display with a display resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels
- 2.3GHz Intel Core i7-3610QM ‘Ivy Bridge’ quad-core processor with 3.3GHz in Turbo Boost.
- HDMI and D-Sub ports for external monitor
- Harman / Kardon speakers
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, webcam, and a SD memory card reader.
- GeForce GT 630M discrete graphics (for T772) and Intel integrated graphics (for T572 )
- 8GB of RAM (for T772), 4GB of RAM (for T572 )
- Blu-ray drive (for T772), DVD writer (for T572 )
- 750GB hard disk drive
- Other connectivity options: Ethernet LAN, USB 2.0 port, and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n connectivity
- Connectors / Ports: USB 3.0 ports, Multi in 1 digital media reader, Built-in stereo speakers with Dolby Advanced Audio and eSATA USB Combo Port
- Dimensions: 41.8 cm x 27.2 cm x 3.1 cm
- Weight: 3 kg
- Batteries provide up to 4 hours of backup on single charge