Samsung Galaxy S has been a superhit device worldwide. We are not claiming this but the sales figures of Galaxy S speak huge about the device. Samsung will soon launch the second version of Galaxy S – the Samsung Galaxy S2. Here are a few leaked specs for the Galaxy S2 mobile device.
- 1GHz Orion processor, based on dual ARM Cortex A9 cores
- 8-megapixel camera
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
- 1080p Full HD video recording
- 4.3-inch 800 x 480 Super AMOLED Plus touchscreen.
- 1GB of RAM
- Dimensions: Just 9mm thick (Galaxy S is 9.9mm thick)
- Full HD output via an HDMI 1.3a port.
Samsung may be announcing the device officially at it’s upcoming event on Feb 13, 2011.