Nokia Catwalk is touted to be one of Nokia’s high end devices for the year 2013. First appeared at the Mobile World Congress earlier this year, the Nokia Catwalk is said to be the successor or the replacement for Nokia’s high-end Lumia 920 mobile phones. This phone certainly has the traits of a real tiger given the kind of high-end specs and features of the device.
We will now take a look at what are the various offerings of the Nokia Catwalk mobile phone:
- Has a 4.5-inch octaOLED capacitive touchscreen display with a display resolution of 768 x 1280 pixels. Octa is basically – On-Cell Touch AMOLED!
- Powered by a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor clocked at 1.5GHz
- Has 1GB of RAM
- Whopping 16GB of internal storage which is expandable upto 64GB using microSD cards
- Has a 8.7-megapixel camera featuring f2.0 OIS.
- The device will be manufactured entirely from aluminum which makes it 50g lighter and 2.3mm thinner than the Nokia Lumia 920.
- Weight: 132g including battery!
- Dimensions: 12.9cm by 7.1cm by 0.84cm and weighs only 132g (battery included).
- At the powerhouse, the phone will have a 2,000 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Runs on the latest Windows Phone 8 operating system
Although there has been no official announcement from Nokia about the Catwalk, for obvious reasons ofcourse, but we believe the phone might be priced somewhere around US $675 (Which is approx. Rs. 38,500 in Indian Currency)
Post a comment