As the name suggests, Motorola Gleam+ (Plus) is the successor of the one-year-old Motorola GLEAM. The new edition is even more slim than the original design and comes with a really thin body build.
The phone has a cool flip design and is just 13.5mm thick (well, the phone is very thin). The Motorola Gleam+ (Plus) is expected to cost around USD 80 (approx Rs. 3600 in Indian Currency) Let us take a detailed look at the specs and features of the Motorola Gleam+ (Plus) mobile phone:
- Just 13.5mm thick
- Compact design for a clamshell build phone and also sports a stylish flipout keypad.
- 50 MB internal memory (for storage)
- 2.8-inch main display with 240 x 400 pixels resolution
- Secondary external LED matrix display on the flip(with icons for latest notifications and messages or incoming calls) .
- 2-megapixel camera with support for video recording
- Just 5MB onboard memory but you can increase storage up to 16GB using a microSD card.
- 750 mAh Li-Ion battery with 417 hours of standby time and 5 hours of talk time.
- Other features – MP3 player, Bluetooth 2.1, microUSB port