A few leaked pictures of the new Motorola Droid 3 mobile phone has surfaced on the Internet which show that the phone has a new and redesigned keyboard that has 5 rows of keys instead of the 4 row keyboard which Motorola Droid 2 has.
Here are the features and a few specs of the new Motorola Droid device – the Droid 3. Please note these are not the complete specs of the device.
- 4 inch large TFT screen that supports qHD
- Might run Android 2.4 (Gingerbread)
- Dual Core – 1Ghz processor
- 8MP camera with full HD recording
- 4G/LTE connectivity
- Large slide up QWERTY keypad with five rows of keys
- HDMI and microUSB ports
Post a comment