Owing to the success of A116 Canvas HD, Micromax is soon going to launch another Canvas device called the A115 Canvas 3D. Well, it is well known that Micromax was not really ready for the kind of demand A116 Canvas HD had brought out. Micromax had to order another shipment of the same device based on these additional and unfulfilled orders. Now this is past and Micromax is riding a wave of the “Canvas” success.
We have been hearing that Micromax plans to launch another equally capable and feature-full device called the A115 Canvas 3D. Micromax has not officially given any hint about this new device and it comes as a leak. Let us now take a look at the expected specs and features of the Micromax A115 Canvas 3D:
- Will have a 5-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen display with 3D support and a display resolution of 480 x 800 pixels
- Will be powered by a 1GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor
- Has 1GB of RAM
- 4GB of internal Storage and is expandable up to 32GB by microSD cards
- The phone is said to have a 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus, LED flash and video recording
- For video-calling this is a 2-MP camera at the front which is really great!
- Runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system
There has not been any words about the device or the pricing about the Micromax A116 Canvas HD but looking at the specs of the device we can expect it to be priced at around Rs. 16,000/-. Canvas 115 3D is said to be the successor of Micromax A110 Canvas 2 3D.