Indian Mobile Phone Manufacturer Maxx has launched a really low cost Android KitKat powered smartphone – Maxx AXD21. Just like Xiaomi who tied up with Flipkart to sell their phones, Maxx has decided to sell the phone only online and has tied up with Snapdeal.com for this purpose.
The phone is powered by a 1 GHz dual core processor, has 20 GB of internal storage and is conveniently priced at Rs. 4020 in Indian Currency (which works out to US $65). I am really astonished how Indian mobile phone manufacturers pull off devices at such low prices.
Maxx AXD21 Specs
- Has a 4-inch screen
- Powered by a MediaTek 1 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 4GB internal storage with expandable memory of up to 16 GB using microSD card
- Has 512MB RAM
- Runs on Android KitKat operating system
- Has a 3.2 MegaPixel Camera with Flash and a 0.3 MegaPixel Front Camera for taking selfies
- Runs on a 1450 mAh Battery
- Network connectivity – 3G, GPRS / Edge, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Comes in premium leather finish and 4 colors – black, white, red and yellow