Karbonn has launched an all new Smartphone called the Titanium X in India in the 15K – 20K segment and looks very promising to us. The phone is powered by a Quad-Core 1.2GHz processor and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
The device also has a very good 13 megapixels rear camera and a cool 5MP front camera – which means you are going to experience much crisper video quality during one-on-one video calls (provided the other end also has a similar device).
Coming to the price, the Karbonn Titanium X smartphone retails for Rs. 18,490/-. You can buy it from your nearest retail store in India or online from the Karbonn Store page.
Let us now take a look at the specs and features of the Karbonn Titanium X Smartphone:
- Screen Type: Full HD IPS Multi Touch Screen with a 1920*1080p resolution and One Glass Screen
- Camera: 13 Mega Pixels AutoFocus Rear Camera with DualFlash and 5 Mega Pixels Front Camera with Flash
- Camera Features: Face Detection, Smile Detection, Zero Shutter Delay, Panorama Shots, Full HD Recording and Video Trim
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 16GB Internal Storage
- 1GB RAM
- Other features: Radio Band & Customization, GPS Navigation, NFC
- Runs on Android OS 4.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system
- Micro-SIM – Single SIM support
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Light, Magnetic, Proximity & Gyro Sensor
- Connectivity features: Bluetooth /A2DP, 3G, Wi-Fi /Hotspot 802.11 b/g/n
- Powered by a 2300mAh battery
Smart Call Features
Intelligent Answer Mode, Direct Call, Flip to Mute, Shake to Answer