Karbonn Mobiles has launched its flagship device the Titanium S9 Smartphone in India. This device is by far the best one from Karbonn in terms of price, specs and overall value for money. We will look at the device in detail in a shortwhile. If you take a look at the pictures of the Titanium S9 smartphone below, you can easily spot striking resemblances with the Samsung Galaxy Note – first and foremost being the 5.5-inch display screen.
The Karbonn Titanium S9 smartphone has been priced at Rs. 19,990/- and you can buy it online from Flipkart. With the big screen, the device falls into the phablet category.
Let us now take a look at the specs and features of the Karbonn Titanium S9 smartphone:
- 13.9 cm (5.5 – inch) HD IPS display with Capacitive Touch Screen
- 16 Million Colors
- Powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- Dual SIM Support
- 13 MP Auto Focus Rear Camera with Flash & 5 MP Front Camera,
- Runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Has 16 GB Internal Memory which is expandable upto 32GB using microSD slot / card
- The phone is powered by a 2600 mAh Battery
- Connectivity options: 3G , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Sensors – G-Sensor, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor
Samsung’s Galaxy Note 2 is priced at around Rs. 37,500/- as compared to the Karbonn Titanium S9. This is definitely a big reason for budget users to go for the device from Karbonn and since it also has a 5.5-inch screen just like the Galaxy Note 2, the reason doubles! However, the major drawback of the Karbonn Titanium S9 is that it has just 1GB RAM as compared to the 2GB RAM on the Galaxy Note 2.