iBall has added another great low cost device to its line of Andi smartphones – the Andi 3G Gem. The device is priced in the Rs. 5000 – 5600 range and is a really affordable Android smartphone with support for 3G. With really cheap 3G starter plans being offered these days by various carriers, you can finally enjoy 3G speeds on a smartphone that does not cost you a bomb.
We will now take a look at the specs and features of this phone:
- Display: 10.16 cm (4 inch) IPS WVGA screen with a display resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. The display has 233 Pixels Per Inch (PPI) resolution.
- Processor: It runs on a powerful 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 Dual core processor
- Storage: 2GB Internal but only 1GB of it is usable as the rest is taken up by Android and other necessary system applications
- Camera – 5MP Camera with LED flash and a front camera for video Calling.
- Support for 3G HSPA+ that supports speeds of upto 7.2 Mbps Downlink & 5.76 Mbps Uplink
- Runs on Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- Other features include GPS, A-GPS, customised Special UI, FM Radio with recording support and you can also record all your calls with an in-built feature application.