iBall has launched yet another Dual Sim Android phone for the masses – Andi 2. As the name sounds, the phone is the direct successor of iBall’s Andi smartphone. Andi 2 has a 3.5-inch capacitive touchscreen display and is powered by a 800MHz processor. However, a big turn off is the fact that it runs on a very old Android version – Android 2.2 Froyo.
Owing to this, it is definitely going to get a tough competition from other similar Dual Sim android phones from Micromax and Spice which run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
The iBall Andi2 Dual Sim Android phone is priced at Rs. 9,999/-. Dual SIM Android phones are going to be the new market trend in the upcoming days as premium handset manufacturers like HTC are also getting into the game with its Dual SIM Android 4.0 Icecream Sandwich phone – HTC Wind.
Let us now take a look at the Specs and features of iBall Andi 2:
- 3.5-inch capacitive touchscreen display
- Operating System: Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 800MHz processor
- 3MP rear camera, VGA front camera
- Connectivity Options: 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Memory expandable up to 16GB with MicroSD
- 1450 mAh battery