Chinese telecom major, Huawei has unveiled a new smartphone named Vision which runs the latest Android mobile operating system – Android 2.3 Gingerbread and has a very powerful 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. The phone bears a curvy look and shares a close resemblance with the Google Nexus S phone.
Listed below are some specs and features of the Huawei Vision smartphone:
- Display: 3.7-inch capacitive full-touch screen
- Processor: 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Camera: 5MP camera with auto focus and LED flash and ability to record videos in 720p resolution
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Operating System: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Dimensions: 9.9mm at the thinnest point
- Weight: Around 121g
The phone has an intuitive interface that puts all features and applications into 3D panels on the home screen. This lets you select any panel of the home screen with easy swipe finger movements and helps you categorize applications accordingly. The phone also comes pre-installed with some amazing games such as Angry Birds, Asphalt 6: Adrenaline, Order & Chaos Online & Guerilla Bob 3D.
As of now, the Huawei Vision smartphone is scheduled to be available in India during the first week of December. Although, Huawei has not given any hints about the price but looking at the specs of the phone and Huawei’s track record of launching low cost Android devices like IDEOS and MediaPad, we expect the Huawei Vision to be priced in the range of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-.