Huawei is on a full fledged roll to launch a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 competitor. Although, there has not been any verbal confirmation of the name of the smartphone from Huawei but it has been confirmed from one of the Huawei executives that the company is definitely working on a smartphone that has a 6.1 inch screen!
With a 6.1 inch screen, this one is definitely a new series of smartphones on the block and falls into the much hyped Phablet category. Let us now take a look at the speculated features and specifications of the Ascend Mate upcoming smartphone from Huawei:
- Has a 6.1 inches display with the 1080p resolution.
- Powered by a 1.8GHz Hisilicom K3V3 quad-core processor developed totally by Huawei
- 2GB of RAM
- 24GB Internal Flash based storage. The storage is expandable upto 32GB using the microSD slot
- thickness of the device is supposed to be around 9.9mm
- 4000mAh battery
- As of now we expect the device to run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and Emotion 1.5 user interface but the possibility of Android 4.2 Key Lime Pie cannot be ruled out totally
We expect the price of the Huawei Ascend Mate smartphone to be around US $400 (Approx. Rs. 22,000 in Indian Currency)