HTC has launched another new device in its entry level segment – the HTC Desire Q. However it might ouzzle you that the device sports a 4-inch screen inspite of being an entry level device. The Desire Q is available for now in the Taiwan and will sell for an equivalent price of US $235 which is approx. Rs. 12,700/- in Indian currency.
Well, lets now take a look at the specs of the HTC Desire Q mobile phone:
- The Desire Q is powered by Android 4.0 Ice Cream sandwich
- Has a 4-inch TFT LCD screen with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- Runs on a 1GHz processor,
- Has 512MB of RAM. I would say this is a bit low as theses days even entry level smart phones are having 1GB RAM
- It has 4GB of internal memory which can be expanded to 32GB via a microSD memory card slot
- The phone has a 5-megapixel camera on the back and no front-camera. Quite expected of an entry-level phone.
- Apart from the above the HTC Desire Q has all the other regular HTC device features such as the Beats Audio technology, Wi-Fi b/g/n and Bluetooth v4.0 and 3G
- It has a 1650 mAh battery which makes sure you get enough talktime or standby time.