Rumors have it that RIM is planning a huge comeback in the market with its BlackBerry OS 10 powered mobile phone, called the BlackBerry Blade. The phone has been designed by a company called Pixelcarve from Toronto. BlackBerry Blade has a curved body and a very thin vertical slider.
As of now, we do not have event the remotest confirmations of this device from RIM, but we have a strong gut feeling that if this phone takes off well, then RIM might stand a chance of coming back in the market.
Let us now take a look at the rumored specs and features of the BlackBerry Blade mobile phone:
- BlackBerry 10 OS with a completely new and refreshing UI
- 1.5 GHz Quad Core processor with Liquid graphics
- 4.5 inches AMOLED Display at 720 by 1280 pixels
- 12 MP back camera and 5MP front camera
- Gorilla Glass screen
- Dynamic color range outer LED strip
- Other features: MicroHDMI, MiniVGA, MicroUSB, MicroSD, 3G, 4G, LTE
Looking at the specs and features of the device we expect the BlackBerry Blade to be priced at around US $650 – US $700 (Approx. Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 33,000 in Indian Currency)