Tag Heuer Introduces “Racer Android Phone” – Built with Titanium & Carbon Fiber
World famous watch and lifestyle product manufacturer has introduced an all new android mobile phone titled the “Racer”. Whether or not the phone is limited edition, is not clear enough yet, but the Phone us very expensive for the least. Also, looking at the price, the phone is definitely meant to be exclusive!
Tag Heuer plans to launch various versions of the Racer mobile phone in July 2012 and the prices are expected to start from around US $3680 (Approx. Rs. 2 Lakhs onwards in Indian Currency). Although, there is not much information about the phone officially but here is what we have managed to lay our hands on:
- Panels made of hard Carbon fiber
- Shock resistant rubber chassis
- High speed processor
- Latest version of Android (may be Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich)
- 3D User Interface
Here is a video of the Phone from Tag Heuer:
- iBall Andi 4Di Launched: 4-inch Display; Android 4.0 Smartphone
- ZTE Launches Director Smartphone
- HTC Desire Q Launched – What’s Great About It?
- Huawei Ascend G330 Android 4.1 Based Budget Smart Phone
Read more about: android 4.0, ice cream sandwich, tag heuer
Free subscription: Subscribe RSS feed or get daily tips in your email * Click confirmation link sent in email * Don't see the email? check spam folder