Sony Launches Cyber-shot RX1 “Full Frame” Compact Digital Camera
Sony has launched an all new digital camera in its Cybershot series – the Sony Cyber-Shot RX1. The camera is packed with 24 megapixel of photographic power. Although, in the Cyber-shot series, the RX1 is mainly aimed at professional photographers. And this is for the first time, that the good things of Full Frame technology is available in this compact camera which is otherwise available only in DSLR cameras.
With the 23 Mega pixel snapper, the camera processor is powerful enough to output image data in 14-bit RAW format. Let us now take a look at the specs and features of the Sony Cyber-shot RX1 digital camera:
- Has a full-frame 35mm Exmor CMOS sensor that captures still images at 24.3 megapixels
- Has a f/2.0 Carl Zeiss Sonnar T lens with 9 aperture blades
- A high speed auto-focus system that sets the image focus in just 0.13 seconds
- Video shooting support at full 1920×1080 pixels resolution in 60p, 50p or 24p frame rates which can be stored in AVCHD format.
- The Camera also has support for direct MP4 video capture, but only at 1440×1080 at 30 or 25 fps
- 3 inch LCD at the back, optimised for daylight viewing
The Sony Cyber-shot RX1 digital camera is priced at US $2799.99 (Approx Rs. 1,55,000/- in Indian Currency)
- Aqua Z Camera App – Tap Proximity Sensor To Take Pics Underwater On Your Phone
- Sony Xperia Z “Yuga” – 5-inch Phablet Coming Soon
- Sony Launches Vaio DUO Windows 8 Ultrabook
- Avermedia Launches Video Capture Box “Game Capture HD” For Recording Video Gameplays
Read more about: cybershot, sony
Free subscription: Subscribe RSS feed or get daily tips in your email * Click confirmation link sent in email * Don't see the email? check spam folder