How To Prevent Samsung WP7 Device Relocking, Increase App Sideloading Limit?
You just unlocked your all new Windows Phone 7 powered Samsung mobile phone and device relocked itself? Don’t worry, here is a small tool from a XDA-Developers user, called Samsung Tools that will not only prevent device relocking and it also lets you set the device to allow maximum number of apps that you want to be sideloaded.
However you will be requiring these two things in order to try these Samsung Tools:
- Dev Unlocked Samsung Phone
- XAP Installer
Please note that this tool has been taken from a 3rd party source and we have not tested it. So please be careful before you use it on your phone.
- Google Launches Samsung Chromebook In India @ Rs. 26,975/-
- Samsung Galaxy S5 – Possible Initial Specs Leak (SM-G900S)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 To Be Shown at CES 2014 – 16MP Camera, Fingerprint Scanner
- Samsung Working On New Tablets: SM-P900, P600 – Specs & Features
Read more about: Applications, relock, relocking, samsung, sideload, unlock, windows phone 7
Free subscription: Subscribe RSS feed or get daily tips in your email * Click confirmation link sent in email * Don't see the email? check spam folder