How To Prevent Samsung WP7 Device Relocking, Increase App Sideloading Limit?
You just unlocked your all new Windows Phone 7 powered Samsung mobile phone and device relocked itself? Don’t worry, here is a small tool from a XDA-Developers user, called Samsung Tools that will not only prevent device relocking and it also lets you set the device to allow maximum number of apps that you want to be sideloaded.
However you will be requiring these two things in order to try these Samsung Tools:
- Dev Unlocked Samsung Phone
- XAP Installer
Please note that this tool has been taken from a 3rd party source and we have not tested it. So please be careful before you use it on your phone.
- Samsung’s New Phablets – Galaxy Mega 5.8, Galaxy Mega 6.3
- Samsung Launches Wi-Fi Only Galaxy Camera – Costs More Than 3G Version!
- Comparision Review – Samsung Galaxy S4 vs HTC M7
- Galaxy Note 3 – Samsung Plans A 6.3-inch Display?
Read more about: Applications, relock, relocking, samsung, sideload, unlock, windows phone 7
Free subscription: Subscribe RSS feed or get daily tips in your email * Click confirmation link sent in email * Don't see the email? check spam folder