Samsung Launches Galaxy Chat With Nature UX Layer
Well well, just yesterday we told you about the Samsung GT B5330 which was leaked and purported to be a QWERTY phone in the Samsung Galaxy series. And today, it is revealed. The device is actually Samsung’s Galaxy Chat (Codenamed GT B5330). The phone also has a dedicated ChatON messenger key just like the BlackBerry Chat Key on BB Curve 9320.
Now that the device is out, let us now take a look at the specs and features of the Samsung Galaxy Chat mobile phone:
- Has a 3-inch QVGA TFT-LCD display with a screen resolution of 480 x 320 pixels which is great for a device of this range
- Powered by a 850 MHz processor
- Runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
- Has a 2 Megapixels camera
- 4GB Internal Storage and external microSD slot that supports cards up to 32GB
- Powered by Samsung Touchwiz User Interface
- Network COnnectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB 2.0, Bluetooth v 3.0
- 3G Connectivity: HSDPA 7.2/ HSUPA 5.76 Mbps 900/2100
- Internet Connectivity: EDGE/GPRS 850/ 900/1800/1900
- Has a juicy 1,200 mAh battery
We expect the Samsung Galaxy Chat phone to be priced at around US $ 250 – US $300 (Thats approx Rs. 12,500 to Rs. 15,000)
- ZTE Launches Director Smartphone
- Samsung’s New Phablets – Galaxy Mega 5.8, Galaxy Mega 6.3
- Samsung Launches Wi-Fi Only Galaxy Camera – Costs More Than 3G Version!
- HTC Desire Q Launched – What’s Great About It?
Read more about: android 4.0, galaxy, galaxy chat, samsung
Free subscription: Subscribe RSS feed or get daily tips in your email * Click confirmation link sent in email * Don't see the email? check spam folder