Mangal Launches MyPad & YUP Tablets In India
It is seriously raining Tablets in India now. We have already told you about the various low cost tablets which have been launched in India over the last week such as the BSNL T-Pad 701R. Its now the turn of Mangal Electronics, an Indian company which has diversified businesses in the fields of system integration, networking security, IT products & services, has launched two new tablets for Indian consumers – MyPad & Yup Tablet.
While the MyPad is aimed at users looking for tablets in the low price range, the YUP tablet is on the costlier side. Let us now take a look at both the MyPad and the YUP tablet.
- Screen / Display Size: 7 inches to 10.2 inches
- Built in 1GHz powerful processor
- 3G / WiFi connectivity
- Support for MS World, Excel, PowerPoint documents
- Good quality Front and Back cameras that lets you do your video-conferencing calls easily
- Variants run on Android 2.2 Froyo and Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Prices range from Rs. 5000 to Rs. 18000/-
- The YUP tablet from Mangal also has various models whose screen sizes range from 7 inches to 10.2 inches
- The tablet has a Built in 1GHz powerful processor
- Has support for 3G / WiFi connectivity, MS World, Excel, PowerPoint documents
- YUP pad has a powerful front camera that makes video calls very easy. It also has an equally good back camera.
- Runs on Android 3.0 Honeycomb
- Prices start from Rs. 5000/- and range up to Rs. 18000/-
- Aston Martin Launches The Mobiado Grand Touch Luxury Smart Phone – A Redesigned Google Nexus S
- Idea Launches ID 918 Android Smartphone
- Lamborghini Launches L2800 Android Tablet
- iBall Launches 3G Tablet “Slide 7307″ With 7 Inch Screen
Read more about: android 2.3, android 3.0, mangal, mypad, up
Free subscription: Subscribe RSS feed or get daily tips in your email * Click confirmation link sent in email * Don't see the email? check spam folder