Karbonn Launches Agnee 3G Tablet – Manufactured Fully In India
Karbonn Mobiles has launched an all new 3G tablet in association with Innominds. The tablet has been totally designed and developed in India by Innominds and it leverages a QTI Reference Design (QRD) based on QTI’s Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM 7x27A processor.
Let us now take a look at the specs and features of the Karbonn Agnee tablet:
- Powered by QTI’s 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Has a 7 inch HDMI screen
- Networking: 3G HSPA
- Runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System
- 4000 mAh Li-Polymer battery
- Supports 720p video
The Karbonn Agnee tablet is powered by a specially developed iCARE educational program which facilitates a well balanced learning plan for students. The tablet can be used by students, teachers and any one in the education sector for their purposes.
- Karbonn Launches Titanium X Smartphone – 13MP Camera, 5MP Front Camera
- iBall Andi 4Di Launched: 4-inch Display; Android 4.0 Smartphone
- iBall Launches Slide 3G-9728 – 9.7 inch 3G Tablet
- Karbonn Launches Titanium S9 Smartphone – How Does It Compare To Galaxy Note?
Read more about: agnee, android 4.0, karbonn, tablet
Free subscription: Subscribe RSS feed or get daily tips in your email * Click confirmation link sent in email * Don't see the email? check spam folder