Well, we have been hearing about another mobile super phone from HTC which has been currently codenamed as the Ville. It is being said that HTC Ville will have Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and will feature the latest version of HTC Sense (v 4.0) with more enhanced features.
Lets take a quick look at the features of the HTC Ville smartphone which is being expected to launch soon:
- The phone has a 4.3 inch screen with qHD Super AMOLED display at 720p screen resolution
- Powered by a dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor clocked at 1.5 GHz
- 8 MegaPixels backside-illuminated camera with support for 1080p video capture
- Very slim with a thickness of about 8mm.
- 1650 mAh battery. Well, we were expecting a bit more looking at the specs the device has.
- There is no NFC on the phone owing to certain issues with the metal casing that NFC has.
And heres the best part. HTC Ville wont have any physical buttons as it comes with Android 4.0 Icecream Sandwich. So all you get is a nice and clean looking mobile phone! We expect the phone to be priced at around USD 580 – 600 which works out close to somewhere around Rs. 30000 in Indian currency.