The world things BlackBerry is over! But, what we think is it is not. We have laid our hands onto the specs of RIM’s upcoming BlackBerry phone – the BlackBerry L Series which according to some might be the BlackBerry 10 Aristo smartphone. Aristo is a greek word which means “the best”.
Well, although we do not know if the phone is the best but we ca definitely tell you that the BlackBerry 10 Aristo has a lot of raw power packed under its hood. The screen on the phone is an OCTA Glass made by Samsung that integrates the touch sensor directly on the AMOLED panel thereby eliminating an additional touch screen layer.
Let us take a look at the specs and features of the BlackBerry 10 Aristo smartphone:
- Has a large 4.65-inch OLED display with a HD resolution
- OCTA Glass by Samsung
- Powered by a Qualcomm APQ8064 quad-core Krait processor which clocks speeds of upto 1.5GHz
- Has 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via a microSD slot
- Just 8.85mm thick slimmest in RIM’s portfolio.
- Connectivity options: NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, microHDMI out, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA and microUSB.
- 2MP front-facing camera with support for 720p video shooting
- 8MP primary camera with auto focus and LED flash and 1080p video shooting support
- 2,800mAh non-removable battery
There are no pointers about the price of the device but we expect the price of the BlackBerry 10 Aristo to be around US $ 580. (Approx Rs. 30,000 in Indian Currency)